The Law Office of Aileen Shao, P.C. is a full service immigration law firm. We have successfully defended many removal/deportation proceeding cases across the country and have successfully obtained lawful permanent residence status for many clients before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”). To further assist our clients, we also practice in a number of other legal fields, such as matrimonial law, as it has been a common demand from the immigrant community.
We pay individualized attention to each case and treat each client with patience and respect.
We offer a full array of immigration law services, including the following:
- 601A Waivers
- Family Petition
- B1/B2 Visas for Visitors
- U Visa for Victims of Crimes
- Complex section 245(i) issues
- Employment Visas: H1B, L1, TN, E2, EB5
- Adjustment of Status based on family petition or employment petition
- Green card for battered spouse, child, and parent (Violence Against Women Act/VAWA)
- Green card for Special Immigrant Juveniles who are abandoned by their parents (SIJI)
- Terminate Removal/Deportation Proceedings
- Reopen deportation/exclusion/removal case before Immigration Court / Board of Immigration Appeal (BIA)
Our growing matrimonial law practice includes the following services:
- Contested divorce
- Uncontested divorce, including whereas the other spouse has disappeared
- Obtain divorce judgment from different states
At the Law Office of Aileen Shao, P.C., public service is rooted in its attorneys and staff. We strongly believe in helping those unable to afford legal services. Please contact us for more information about our pro bono program.